- Dassault System Hiring| BE BTech|Mechanical Engineer
Post:R&D QA Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- This individual will work closely with the application development team to help quickly identify and resolve problems, while actively participatingin improving QA process definition within the organization. This position will be responsible for creating test designs, running/reviewing automated tests,
performing interactive testing that emulates customer workflows, and reporting/verifying problems.
- Capitalize on feedbacks from incidents reported by customers to continuously improve the testing process (content and efficiency)
Your key success factors:
- B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline from premier institutions with good academic track records.
- 2 – 5 years of technical experience in mechanical design as Design Engineer or testing design software
Experience with 3D CAD software packages like SolidWorks, Catia, Creo, NX, Inventor & 3DEXPERIENCE Enovia PLM, 3DEXPERIENCE Platform.
- Good to have : Working experience on any 3D Rendering product like 3DExcite Deltagen, Keyshot etc.
- Must be detail-oriented with demonstrated analysis and follow-through skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter who works equally well independently and in a team environment
- Ready to take challenges
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now