- Wabtec Corporation Hiring| Fresher|Diploma|Electrical| Mechanical| Mechatronics Engineer
Post: Assistant Engineer
Qualification: Diploma Mechanical/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Make sure KPI targets are met on Daily, Weekly, Monthly and report.Implement Kaizen on the shop floor.
React in case of a problem through QRQC.
- Drive improvement ideas generation and implementation.
- Managing line speed & ensuring the shift output simultaneously responsible for own productivity.
- Leading by example in terms of rigor and discipline.
- Plan the day before people allocation for the next day, plan also on a weekly basis.
Training of operators inline with requirements of SIOP/MPS.
- Identifying the constraints in extracting the output & taking corrective measures.
Ensure discipline and rigor (work wear, break times, working hours…).
- Ensure the adherence of safety instructions, policies and procedures.
Ensure proper induction of new operators on the line (OJT).
- Deploy People as per skill matrix (Polyvalence).
- Ensure proper flow of information to and from the team (Top 5 communication).
- Health, Safety and Environmental working condition:
Responsible for immediate stopping of a line in case of safety risks.
- Ensure full adherence of HSE rules and regulations.
- Drive improvement of working conditions and ergonomic.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now