- Maruti Suzuki Limited Hiring| BE BTech|Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Procurement of parts for OE and Spares supplies. Capacity planning with suppliers for meeting increasing/fluctuating requirements based on the demand for OE and spares
· Costing, negotiations and development of alternate sources for parts.
- Monitor development timelines; co-ordinate with different stakeholders within the company.·
- Meet cost reduction targets by VA-VE; Yield improvement, inner parts localization, Annual price negotiations
- and other such cost reduction ideas etc.· MIS reporting activities, budget making, vendor capacity assessment etc.· To support MSIL QA team in resolving quality issues, controlling defects at vendors end· Rationalization of vendor layout on the basis of Business Over Time· Ensuring Business continuity plan with existing vendor base by achieving comprehensive excellence at vendors
- Technical/ Functional:Ability to understand technical and commercial requirements of various components. Should have good negotiating skills should be able to read drawings, understand various manufacturing processes/ Die Layouts etc.
Ability to effectively communicate specific requirements with suppliers and monitor the overall development process at supplier end.
Ability to analyze capacities
Ability to evaluate alternatives with Cost-benefit analysis
- Strong execution orientation and problem solving approach
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time