Qualification:BE/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Develop safe and efficient structural solutions, and undertake design analysis and preparation of calculations as per national and international code standards;
- Deliver projects in accordance with quality, timescales and budget.
Manage other bridge team members, including design engineers and cad technicians, for the timely delivery of all project schedule works;
Ensure checking of all design output and coordination (Interface) between other disciplines;
- Monitor progress towards team and individual objectives and take action on issues that may affect delivery to meet the agreed program;
Responsibility includes timely and accurately technical delivery of project tasks assigned;
- Ensure all design work is carried out in accordance with Mott MacDonald’s quality standard procedures;
- We are looking to recruit degree qualified Bridge Engineer to join our growing team in Noida.
- Relevant years’ experience in the design and analysis of bridges and related structures is required, in roles of increasing responsibility and project complexity.
- Relevant years of international exposure / experience;
Experience of working on detailed design projects of designing PSC, RCC, Steel and Composite structures
- Candidate should have experience in the use of design software such as: MIDAS, LUSAS, RM, STAAD, ASBD and similar.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now