Qualification:BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- To involve in the complete product development including design, prototyping and productizationMaintaining product documentation – revision of existing documents, preparation of new documents when necessary esp.
- Manufacturing drawings, Purchase drawings, Product brochures and manuals.
- Technical support to production and testing functions.
- Troubleshoot and analyze quality problems.
- Answer technical queries from customers.
- Product presentations to both internal and external customers.
- Work with supply management to find new or alternative components.
- Product cost reduction by value engineering.
- Keep track of periodical type testing schedules and co-ordinate type testing of relays, including visiting and presence in external type testing lab(s) during type testing.
- Support to production and testing functions in developing test fixtures.
- Get involved and support colleagues in development new molds, component engineering and transfer of products.
- Interact with internal & external customers and collect market requirements as inputs to product life cycle management.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link