- Hitachi ABB Power Grid Hiring| BE BTech |Diploma|Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Co-ordination with allied departments for job preparation.Planning and scheduling of day to day work.
- Conducting routine, type and special tests in accordance with contracts, quality/IS/IEC Standards with safety requirements
- Preparing Test reports, analyze the results and take corrective actions and get approval from customers.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of test lab equipment.
- Ensure reliability of test laboratory performance.
- Maintain laboratory, generate records and prepare documents as per NABL requirement.
- Fault investigation in bushing, help quality department in RCA.
Suggestions for improvement.
Support in internal and external audits.
Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A BE/B. Tech/Diploma in electrical engineering.
- Around 4 – 5 years’ experience in the Bushing Testing, preferably 52 KV to 400 KV.
- Excellent Knowledge about relevant Standard ( i.e. IEC , ISO , IEEE).
Expert in handling all LV and HV Test equipment.
- Basic Computer skill in MS Office, SAP.
Excellent communication skill.
- Self-motivated, proactive fast learner, problem solver.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link