Post:Sr Civil Engineer
Qualification:B.E/B.Tech Civil Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Deliver civil engineering services that meet Worley’, its customers’ and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.Initiate, manage and if required supervise civil engineering project requirements.
Perform civil engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and follow required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide assistance and advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities.
- For example, write requisitions, conduct technical bid evaluations and write purchase orders.
- If required, act as the civil engineering Lead on specific projects.
outline project requirements
- including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress;and
- ensure the required services meet Worley,its customers and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between Worley and its Customer’s requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in civil engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the civil engineering team.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link