- Lear Corporation Hiring|Career For BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Automobile Engineer.
Qualification:ME/M.tech/BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Automobile Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Understand customer requirements / project scope and deliverables.Co-ordinate with Design & Product Engineering Teams for technical reviews / support.
- Responsible for developing project timeline and execute projects.
- Manage internal CAE & Engineering Reviews.
- Leading a team to execute projects.
Independently communicate with customers.
- Should be able to work in shifts (1st & 2nd) flexibly.
- Good engineering fundamentals.
- Knowledge of German Language will be added advantage.
For Success in this role:
- Experience in Automotive Seating System is must.Knowledge of Visual Crash Dyna (ESI) and Oasys Primer would be added advantages
- A candidate must have a very good, demonstrated experience in 2D/3D Meshing and Modeling, Modal Analysis, Non-Linear Static and Dynamic
- Crashworthiness analysis using various solver interfaces.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link