Johnson Controls Hiring|Current Vacancies For B.Tech Electrical Engineer
- Johnson Controls Hiring|Current Vacancies For B.Tech Electrical Engineer.
Post:Field Commissioning Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech In Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Installs more complex required system field devices and commissioning using standard configuration and commissioning tools.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems.
- Responds to basic warranty calls.
- Keeps JCI, contractors.
- the customer informed of job progress and issues as needed.
- Electrical engineer oversees project at construction sites.
- resolving issues and ensuring that work is completed according to specifications.
- They balance project management and engineering tasks ranging from designing electrical plans to monitoring contracts.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link