- Schneider Electric India Limited Hiring| BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineer.
Post: Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Lead the continuous engineering and design activities Interaction with cross functional team for effective project execution
Must have strong knowledge of LV products/LV Equipment / Sheet metal design & manufacturing processes and strong knowledge on IEC standard.
- Knowledge of Sheetmetal designs, Plastic parts, Manufacturing technologies
·Strong display of Engineering Change Management process.
- · Good understanding of Basic Mechanical design parameter such as Dimensioning, tolerance, and material characteristics/ properties.
- · Excellent problem solving and time management skill
- ·Hands on experience on Tolerance Analysis, GD&T, Value Engineering /Analysis knowledge
- ·Tolerance analysis using Tolerance Manager, CETOL or equivalent
Performs GD&T part robustness criteria, critical to quality in technical deliverables for manufacturing guidance.
- Lead the V&V of parts and sub-assembly using CQCS approach
·Should be able to work in Cross functional environment
- Good mechanical aptitude and knowledge
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: