Post: Associat Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineer
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Review the market requirement documents, develop product scenarios and analyze feasibility, generate engineer requirement specifications.Generate overall product execution plan
Based on the product execution plan to pick up the different components and generate the calculation sheet.
- Design the circuit and debug the circuit board to make sure meet the functional and performance requirements.
- Generate the product BOM and releases design documents into engineering product lifecycle management (PLM) system.
- Solve the test issue and market issue.
Education & Certifications:
Bachelor´s Degree Engineering
1 Year Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above, power electronics, automatic control and related majors.
- Have more than 1 year of experience in power electronic product hardware development or subject research.
- Familiar with electrical, power electronics, and analog-to-digital; have a good mathematical foundation and abstraction, analysis ability, strong research willingness and ability.
- Able to think and solve problems independently, diligent and conscientious, good at teamwork.
- Experience in UPS and power module development is preferred.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now