- GE Renewable Energy Hiring| BE BTech|Electrical|Mechanical Engineer
Post: Method &Site Tooling Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- EHS shall be of prime importance for the conceptualization of the process and design for the methods and tooling.To prepare project specific method statement taking in to account of site conditions and safety norms.
- To prepare project specific detailed method statements for each assembly and installation activities in line with best safe practices of work.
- To prepare project specific method statements for handling of materials including lifting methods, transportation and unloading etc.
- To prepare site control sheets and protocols as per project specific method statement, Field quality work plan and per Contract requirement.
- To participate in design reviews for the erection activities and incorporate the additional needs in method statements as per the requirement/outcome of the review meeting.
- To co-ordinate with C&C Expert and Lead Supervisor and take their concern in making site project specific method statements in line with engineering and EHS requirements.
- To participate in reviewing and consolidating site erection documents and archiving.
- To review and validate method statements furnished by erection contractor and turnkey vendors.
- Provide feedback to engineering for consideration and incorporating safety requirements during design.
- Analyze the technical information (technical specifications, scope of work, division of work)
- Responsible for the design of the site’s special tooling for site assembly in accordance with site planning and budget considering the EHS aspect.
- Plan the tooling design phase, follow up and coordination with the project team.
Participate in design reviews of various projects and ensure design consistent with site installation methods.
- Optimization of the tooling design or the machine to improve and reduce site installation time.
- Prepare information and supervise the execution of technical drawings.
- Write reports and engineering documents, including test procedures, engineering notes, maintenance manuals.
- Provide technical support to the supply chain and participate in the technical support of the site teams.
- Validate the costing of procedure & tooling during the tendering phase with other members of the Construction & Commissioning team.
- Ensure methods established are user friendly and easy to implant, Understand and safest to Operate
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now