- Green Gas Limited Hiring BE BTech Electrical Mechanical Civil Engineers
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Project Execution of gas pipeline and allied network.
- Responsible for work/target for development of pipeline and allied network of a GA and project execution.
- Knowledge and understanding of CGD Network.
- Incumbent should be able to lead a team of contractors and site engineers for pipeline laying and construction of CGS.
- Knowledge and experience in construction, planning, supervision, coordination and execution of pipeline laying network.
- Basic knowledge of prevailing standards and codes of various statutes related to CGD industry.
- Incumbent should be well conversant with best practices in Industrial HSE concepts.
- Should be able to lead, drive and coordinate with marketing to achieve overall GA customer targets.
- Should possess adequate understanding for reviewing the technical feasibility of projects.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link