Honeywell Automation Hiring|BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineer
- Honeywell Automation Hiring|BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineer
Post: Electrical Engineer- I
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Adheres to and validates project specifications while maintaining as sold scopeParticipates in drawing review meetings
• Attends weekly team meetings; reviews scheduled tasks/timelines
• May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- • Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Minimum 2-3 years of Electrical Engineering experience is required.
• Experience with material handling systems, or design of control panels for industrial installations.
- Knowledge in the development of power distribution drawings, Electrical layout drawings, network drawings, e-stop zone drawings, permit drawings, full load calculations, bill of materials, and control panel schematic drawings
• Advanced knowledge in Autocad, or E-PLAN.
- • Knowledge on the design of profibus and Ethernet fieldbus networks
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link