- Apple Inc Hiring|BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineer
Post: Manufacturing Design Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- In this highly transparent role, you will handle the development and production ramp of manufacturing processes for mechanical enclosures for our legendary products. Candidates with experience in High Volume Manufacturing would be preferred.
- You will act as Technical Lead in communicating project readiness, identifying risks, and driving technical issues to closure.
- Responsibilities include handling transfer of existing processes into our suppliers, developing new pro- cesses, conducting DOEs to validate process capability, qualifying processes for mass production, and completing Audits for SOP compliance.
- Partner closely with Cupertino-based MDEs in the development of above said processes.
- Partner with Global Supply Managers to develop new equipment from RFQ through factory implementation, and manufacture and deliver material to downstream supply chain nodes on time and on cost.
- Proven experience in Manufacturing Process EngineeringGood written and oral communication skills, proficient in English.
- Direct experience handling functional engineering team is an added advantage.
- Excellent product / project management skills, work in a matrix org
- Hands-on experience and technical knowledge in fixture design and various production processes such as CNC (milling, lathing), forming (stamping, forging), surface finishing (polishing,
- blasting, lapping, an- odization), coating (ink, paint), and assembly (gluing, laser welding, heat staking, ultrasonic welding).
- Experience with Statistical Process Control and Process Capability (Cp/Cpk) to make data driven decision.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link