- Volvo Group Hiring|BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible to design and develop components related to Cooling module, Fan and it’s installation components for products responsible from GTT BLR siteOpportunities to take up Engineering task leader &/ Component owner role for some of Cooling components like Cooling package, e-Viscous Fan, Expansion tank, Recirculation shields, Bug net, ECU cooling and cooling components…
- Opportunities to take extended responsibilities and support the other component owners in various knowledge management and advance technology development work.
- As a component development engineer, you will interact with system architects and simulation analysts to contribute the component performance data and ensure to align the requirements set by system architects.
- Responsibility of QDCF (Quality, Delivery, Cost & Feature) in projects we deliver
- Lead both cross-functional team and supplier in development of designed concepts
- Define/contribute to level 4 (component/system) time plan including the most important cross functional milestones using APQP as the supporting process
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link