- Hitachi ABB Power Grid Hiring| BE/BTech Electrical Engineer.
Post: Project Engineer- HVDC Valve Electrical
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- A Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering with Master of Engineering with specialization in Power Electronics or related discipline.3-5 Years of experience in Power Electronics and power equipment.
Extensive knowledge of Power system equipment and their purpose..
- Example Thyristor & IGBTs valves, Power Transformers, Capacitors, Reactors, Instrument Transformer and measuring equipment, Circuit Breakers, Disconnector, Surge Arrester etc.
- Preferably understanding application of Power Electronics in HV/EHV system.
- Knowledge on HVDC system design and studies.
- Knowledge on IEC/IEEE standards is preferable.
- Preferably experience of power system calculation tools such as CAD, MatLAB and simulations in EMTDC / PSCAD
- Working experience in HVDC control and protection will be an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal communication skill, Fluent
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link