- General Electric Hiring |BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineers
Post: Utility Maintenance Engineer/Electrical Engineer
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Performing technical work specific to electrical, equipment review, etc.
- Sign off on engineering design & certifications. Work with external vendors.
- This could include civil, electrical, mechanical or other engineering specialty skill sets.Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy.
- May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures.
- Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link