General Electric (GE) Hiring|BE/B.Tech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
- General Electric (GE) Hiring|BE/B.Tech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
Post: Service Supervisor
Qualification:BE/B.Tech/Diploma Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Degreed engineers. All on site life extensions, repairs and inspection-related service activities for installed fleets and supervision for construction and commissioning of new and existing equipment, able to be performed at customer site. Includes onsite machining, NDT, blading, winding, critical welding, generator diagnostics. Able to make Engineering decisions.Broadening knowledge of own technical discipline to execute policy/strategy. May include support roles with specialized technical field of knowledge; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work.
- Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area
- May have some autonomy to make decisions within a defined framework. Resolves issues in situations that require good technical knowledge and judgment within established procedures.
- Consults more senior team members for issues outside of defined instructions/parameters
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link