EATON Corporation (mnc) Hiring |BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Reliability Engineer
- EATON Corporation (mnc) Hiring |BE/B.Tech Mechanical/Reliability Engineer
Qualification:ME/M.Tech/BE/B.Tech Reliability / Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Responsible for delivering DFR work packages across multiple New Product Introduction (NPI) and Sustaining Engineering (SE) projects of vehicle product lines with high quality and meeting project schedules.
- Responsible to identify and mitigate reliability risks under guidance & follow reliability sign-off process for NPIs.
- Responsible for doing warranty data analysis, forecasting, publishing monthly warranty reports and driving problem solving for top warranty issues.
- Create and/or revise DFR deliverables such as Reliability goal setting, Reliability Predictions, Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA), Accelerated Life Test , Reliability Demonstration Test (RDT), Reliability Growth analysis ,FRACAS for NPIs, VAVE projects and/or existing product improvements.
- Work with cross functional team as well as global reliability engineering team for designing in reliability on NPI programs and/or existing product improvements,VAVE projects & responsible for identifying, managing and mitigating reliability risks under supervision of senior.
- Planning project milestones, executing milestones,conducting deliverables reviews, communication with stakeholder and on-job development through technical mentoring.
- Along with warranty monitoring, forecasting, reporting; develop actuarial models library for vehicle components
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link