Eaton Corporation Hiring|Frehser BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic/Chemical Engineer
- Eaton Corporation Hiring|Frehser BE/B.Tech/M.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Electronic/Chemical Engineer
Qualification:M.Tech/BE/B.Tech Electrical/Mechanical/Chemical/Electronic Engineer
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Champions continuous process improvements to support the Eaton hydraulics business.
- Interact with key customers/stakeholders in understanding current & upcoming sustainability trends and their relevance to our products.
- Monitors progress and achievements on projects. Provide regular reports on development and support activities
- Degree in Mechanical/Chemical/Bio-Tech/Electrical-Electronics engineering with a focus on energy efficiency and eco-design. Alternatively, degree in science (e.g. chemical, environmental, physics etc.)
- Masters with 0-2 years in LCA, eco-design or Sustainability Domain
- ACLCA certified professional or BEE and ISO 14044
- Experience in working with Global LCA network, sustainable/eco-label certification schemes and EPD
- associations with proven track record in Sustainability
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link