- Mesto Outotec Hiring|Job For Mechanical Engineers
Qualification:Diploma Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Work towards meeting global Business Line KPIs
• Utilize Operational Engineering standards, work flow processes, and software to facilitate timely, accurate engineering data and drawings
• Identify opportunities for upgrading and improving customer equipment and processes
• Update formal engineering specifications for equipment or parts.
• Creates 3D models utilizing Metso Outotec current design software.
• Creates manufacturing drawings, based on standard designs and calculations.
• Assisting with problems regarding assembly or parts incorrectly fabricated etc.
• Assist with drawing up General Arrangements for customers and detailing necessary items not in existence.
• Apply mechanical engineering knowledge, principles, and best practices to meet customer requirements and specifications.
• Performs basic strength evaluations/calculations.
• Maintain drawing/Vault database, Key user.
• Perform documented product safety review as a part of the daily design process
• Harmonization of existing drawings with Metso Outotec guidelines and standards
• Maintains good order and efficiency in his/her work.
• Takes part in design reviews.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link