Post:Compressor Systems Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Location: Pune Maharashtra
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Minimum B.E. in an engineering related fieldMechanical Engineering degree preferred. M.S. degree is a plus.
2 to 5 years of Mechanical Engineering industry experience.
- Rotating Equipment experience
Ability to read and convert client specifications into manufacturing / purchase spec.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Experience with Engineering/PLM software Teamcenter, NX, E3, COMOS, and/or Jira
- Knowledge of API614, and API692 & API617 is a plus
- Experience with SAP
Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office, Excel)
- Manage mechanical and systems technical scope for supply of new packaged rotating equipment for onshore and offshore projects including, gas turbine-compressors, electric motor-driven compressor trains, and extended plant scope (coolers, scrubbers, etc.)
- Support Project Engineer to address technical concerns with internal and external clients
- Ensure that the highest engineering standards are maintained within the mechanical engineering department during the design and manufacture of these products
- Troubleshoot and understand compressor and process system designs from a mechanical standpoint. Integrate those systems with electrical and controls systems. This includes lube oil, fuel gas, and seal gas systems
- Development of contract P&IDs and Instrumentation wiring diagrams in COMOS
- Support production in the assembly of equipment through work instructions and redlining drawings
- Perform technical calculations for a project. For example: component sizing, and fluid flow calculations / analysis
Provide technical/field service support through the end of warranty and handover to service.
- Manage Mechanical Engineering schedule, including on time release of equipment specifications, bills of material, and customer documentation
Manage and monitor allocated Engineering budget
- Interface with customers in a professional fashion.
- Represent Siemens as a technical subject matter expert.
- Report to the Systems Engineering Manager
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Now