- Hitachi ABB Power Grid Hiring| BE BTech|Electrical Engineer
Post: Associate Project Engineer-HVDC Power System
Qualification:BE/B.Tech Electrical Engineering
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- Performing load flow study, short circuit study and relay coordination studies for LV (AC/DC) until consumer load end and MV System.Performing relay setting calculations.
Design and review of electrical equipments like protection panels, GIS, AIS, LVS, Battery charger, UPS etc.
Design, preparation and review of sizing calculations like HV/LV cable, Battery charger, UPS, earthing, & lighting.
Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
Minimum 3-5 Years of experience in primary/secondary design for substation/power plant.
- Experience in AutoCAD, ETAP & MS Office is a must.
- Experience on NEPLAN & Engineering Base is highly preferred.
- Good Analytical & Communication skills.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time