- Tetra Pak India Pvt Ltd Hiring| BE BTech|Mechanical Engineer
Post: Process Engineer
Qualification:BE/B Tech Mechanical Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
- TO understand the scope of supply in contract/ Order form.To develop Flow chart (P&ID) and item list.
To perform calculation for piping, pumps, valves & vessels used in food industry, and selection of instruments.
- Ensure system design includes Clean-in-Place (CIP) and complies with customer specifications, company standards, State/Federal regulations.
- To use basic Matrix ProDesigner functions, including CAD and database.
- To use Tetra Pak Global Engineering Concepts and Design Elements.
- Knowledge of Different Heat exchangers, Heat transfer calculations & basic reports.
- Knowledge of different Utilities: Being able to do calculation of plant and module utility consumptions.
- T o create project and customer documentation.
- To follow applicable part of OFCE process.
- Cost estimation for Pre-projects & Projects, and plan for cost reduction.
Understand and work according to time Plan. Can work under demanding timelines and situations.
- Be a participant in test and/ or reviews in project work.
- Should have ability to read and understand assembly drawings and plant layouts.
- Can take the initiative to ensure that opportunities to maximise the value addition to the customers of the Tetra Pak are taken.
- Plan and implement cost reduction, efficiency, and quality improvement program.
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Direct Apply Official Website:Apply Link