Amazon Requirment |Job Opening For B.Tech Electrical Electronic Instrumentation Engineers|
- Amazon Requirment |Job Opening For B.Tech Electrical Electronic Instrumentation Engineers|
Post:Systems Development Engineer/PLC Programmer Engineer
Qualification:B.Tech In Electrical/Electronic/Instrumentation Engineering
Salary: Depends On Interview
Selection process: Shortlisted Candidates Will Be Contacted For The Interview
Prepare specifications and technical detail to fully define performance on equipment, material and services
· Perform PLC control level issue diagnosis
· Follow change management process and develop ad-hoc PLC ladder code change
· Provide detailed analysis and testing of existing and new engineering solutions and components
· Work with IT, FC Software and Operations Engineering to develop and update controls knowledge and training document for the Facilities Engineering team.
· Be responsible for incident follow-up, root cause analysis and documentation.
· Undertake industrial engineering design on existing and new material handling systems across World Wide network
· Provide technical documentation such as flow diagrams, conveyor and equipment layouts, installation details, schedules and budgets.
· Support commissioning of new automation elements
· Actively participate in local or World Wide network level control projects and Initiatives
· Provide value engineering/ value analysis
· Ensures adherence to all Health & Safety
Engineering, Sales & Service, Manufacturing, Construction
Permanent, Full Time
Interested Candidates Click On Link And Direct Apply Official Website: Apply Link